The success of VG Systems is critically dependent on the skill of our staff. We strive o attract and retain high-quality professionals by rewarding individual and team efforts through competitive salary, monetary incentives, and providing unmatched benefits. Our benefits include a company-sponsored 401(k) savings plan with matching employer contribution, liberal paid time off, and a choice of medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, and life insurance programs. To keep our staff up to speed on the latest practices and technologies, VG Systems also has a pooled budget for skills development training and education.
Accepting applications in the following areas:
- Drupal Developer (Senior Level) – Public Trust
- SharePoint Developer (Jr. – Mid Level) – Clearance Required
- Microsoft Power BI Developer – Clearance Required
- Senior SharePoint Developer – Clearance Required
- Director of Business Development – Clearance Required
- Senior Product Manager (Senior Level) – Clearance Required
- ServiceNow Developer – Clearance Required
- Senior SharePoint Administrator – Clearance Required
- Project Server SME (Senior Level) – Clearance Required
- Project Server Administrator
- SharePoint/Project Server Developer
- SharePoint Developer (.Net)
- Business Analyst
- SharePoint Administrator
- SharePoint Architect
- SharePoint Business Intelligence Developer (BI/OOB Developer)
- SharePoint Infrastructure Engineer
- SharePoint Web Developer
VG Systems, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Headquartered in Northern Virginia, VG Systems, LLC, a Microsoft Silver Partner, is a leading small business provider of highly optimized project portfolio management information systems and project management office support. Our hand-picked teams of project management solution experts deliver sustainable turnkey solutions utilizing industry-standard Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft Project Server products and governance constructs to support them.
At VG Systems we know our employees are our most valuable assets. We offer a competitive salary and monetary incentives; competitive benefits package including 401(k); liberal paid time off; a choice of medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, and life insurance programs; and an opportunity for career growth with a budget for skills development training and education.
VG Systems proudly supports workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract. Unable to sponsor or transfer H-1B visas at this time.