Washington, DC Metro Area
VG Systems is seeking talented Business Analysts to provide Project Portfolio Management (PPM) expertise for technical solutions deployments in the National Capital Region (NCR). VG Systems is a leading provider of highly optimized project portfolio management information systems and project management office support, utilizing industry-standard SharePoint and Project Sever 2010/2013, and proven PMO processes. The Business Analyst will provide business process support for customers as well as support in-house project management activities.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide guidance and expertise to our teams in the implementation of technical tools to support the customization and automation of PPM processes.
- Aid in the definition of project requirements to ensure the client’s vision is clearly communicated to the development team.
- Aid in the monitoring and controlling efforts that support the on-time/budget/scope for project deployment.
- Conduct Gap Analysis to identify areas for process improvement.
- Support process compliance with government regulatory requirements.
- Collaborate with customers, partners, and other employees to develop, document, and deliver training exercises to guide users.
- Assist in the definition of Service Level Agreements & Objectives (SLAs & SLOs) to ensure projects have a clearly defined outline for goal setting and performance measurements.
- Additional duties as assigned with opportunities for career development.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and 2+ years of project or requirements analyst experience.
- Experience with one or more of PMBOK, DoD 5000.02, CMMI, ITIL, SDLC.
- Experience with traditional and agile project management life cycle methodologies.
- Experience with Microsoft Project Professional or Server (2010/2013 preferred).
- Microsoft Certified Professional for Project Server 2010 or 2013 strongly desired.
- Certifications including but not limited to: Project Management Professional (PMP), PMI, MCITP, Certified Scrum Professional (SCP), Security+, and/or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) strongly desired.
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) experience for federal customers strongly desired.
- Must possess or be able to obtain a Secret Clearance.
For more information or to apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.