Washington, DC Metro Area
We are seeking talented Business Analysts to provide Project Portfolio Management (PPM) expertise for technical solutions deployments in the National Capital Region (NCR). VG Systems is a leading provider of highly optimized project portfolio management information systems and project management office support, utilizing industry standard SharePoint and Project Sever 2010/2013, and proven PMO processes. The Business Analyst will provide business process support for customers as well as support in-house project management activities.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide guidance and expertise to our teams in the implementation of technical tools to support the customization and automation of PPM processes
- Aid in definition of project requirements to ensure the clients vision is clearly communicated to the development team
- Aid in the monitoring and controlling efforts that support the on time/budget/scope for a project deployment
- Conduct Gap Analysis to identify areas for process improvement
- Support process compliance with governance regulatory requirements
- Collaborate with customers, partners, and other employees to develop, document, and deliver training exercises to guide users
- Assist in the definition of Service Level Agreements & Objectives (SLAs & SLOs) to ensure projects have a clearly defined outline for goal setting and performance measurements
- Additional duties as assigned with opportunities for career development.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and 2+ years of project or requirements analyst experience
- Experience with one or more of: PMBOK, DoD 5000.02, CMMI, ITIL, SDLC
- Experience with traditional and agile project management life cycle methodologies
- Must possess or be able to obtain a DoD Secret and/or a Public Trust clearance
- Experience with Microsoft Project Professional or Server (2010/2013 preferred)
- Microsoft Certified Professional for Project Server 2010 or 2013 strongly desired
- Certifications including but not limited to: Project Management Professional (PMP), PMI, MCITP, Certified Scrum Professional (SCP), Security+, and/or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) strongly desired
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) experience for federal customers strongly desired
For more information or to apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
VG Systems, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Headquartered in Northern Virginia, VG Systems, LLC, a Microsoft Silver Partner, is a leading small business provider of highly optimized project portfolio management information systems and project management office support. Our hand-picked teams of project management solution experts deliver sustainable turnkey solutions utilizing industry standard Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft Project Server products and governance constructs to support them.
At VG Systems we know our employees are our most valuable assets. We offer competitive salary and monetary incentives; competitive benefits package including: 401(k); liberal paid time off; a choice of medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, and life insurance programs; and an opportunity for career growth with a budget for skills development training and education.