Washington, DC – Downtown (Full Time – On-Site)
We are seeking a confident and skilled Business Analyst (BA) with great communication skills and ability to work directly with stakeholders of varying knowledge, in support of the public-facing government website. The BA will share responsibilities for gathering and implementing content updates and minor code change requirements from the business customer, and must be able to effectively elicit, define and decompose partial requirements. The BA will support the web development team’s Project Manager and two additional team members, a Lead Drupal Developer and Content Manager, whom all share responsibility for development. The BA will be expected to provide strong written and oral communication to work with team members and stakeholders, and participate in planning sessions. This site is hosted on Aquia’s servers, therefore, experience with Acquia is a plus. The start date is immediate (ASAP), as the 10-year contract.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Serve as primary point of contact (POC) for Change Request tickets
- Manage entire Requirements and Backlog lifecycle, including Definition, Documentation, Testing, and Reporting
- Conduct Configuration and Data Quality Management activities, cross-browser and -platform testing, to include mobile
- Support PM with Program/Project Management and Transition activities
- Provide backup support for SharePoint Intranet administration
- Provide input during planning events
- Design, develop, and test changes to the Drupal-based
- Contribute to documentation of PBGC.gov configurations and data
- Support Service Desk, Surge, Data Calls, Ad Hoc and COOP activities
- Contribute to quarterly production releases on Acquia hosted site
- Assist with website roadmap planning, such as migrating from Drupal 7 to 8
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or Associates degree and 1-3 years of web based solutions business analysis experience
- Drupal 7 experience
- Acquia Cloud experience (preferred)
- Experience with traditional and agile project management life cycle methodologies
- Must possess or be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Desire and willingness to learn new techniques
For more information or to apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
VG Systems, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At VG Systems we know our employees are our most valuable assets. We offer competitive salary and monetary incentives; competitive benefits package including: 401(k); liberal paid time off; a choice of medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, and life insurance programs; and an opportunity for career growth with a budget for skills development training and education.