Washington, DC or Northern, VA
We are seeking a talented SharePoint Administrator to support leading edge SharePoint capabilities for large public and private IT Program Management Organizations (PMO). Our SharePoint administrators work with teams primarily supporting Microsoft Project Server On-Premises, virtual cloud based infrastructures (Azure, AWS, etc.), and/or Project Online deployments.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Monitor, review, and report on server and SharePoint application service performance levels
- Manage services running in the SharePoint Enterprise
- Create Site Collections
- Responsible for Central Administration Configure settings, search configuration, manage usage confirmation settings, review and monitor SharePoint usage reports
- Manage file size limits and site quotas
- Monitor the size of content databases and create new databases as required
- Manage User Profile Service synchronization
- Participate in SharePoint Service Strategy Committee Meetings
Required Skills and Experience
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, etc. or equivalent years of experience and training required
- Background in systems administration in a client facing role
- Experience and expertise in analyzing complex data sets and ability to quickly identify potential issues
- Experience building reports and/or dashboards
- Self-motivated individual who can work with minimal supervision and can learn quickly in a fast paced environment
- Must possess or be able to obtain a US Department or Defense Secret and/or a US Government Public Trust clearance
- Experience implementing Project Server technology
- Experience creating applications and add-ins for SharePoint/Project Server 2010/2013
- Hands-on experience in working with the Microsoft BI Stack (Excel, Excel Services, Power Pivot, Power View, SSRS, SSAS, SSIS)
- Experience building reports and/or dashboards for SharePoint/Project Server 2010/2013
- Microsoft Certified Professional for Project Server 2010 or 2013 strongly desired
- Additional preferred certifications include Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Security+, CASP (CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner), or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) desired
- Experience customizing to the branding and user interface is strongly preferred
For more information or to apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
VG Systems, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Headquartered in Northern Virginia, VG Systems, LLC, a Microsoft Silver Partner, is a leading small business provider of highly optimized project portfolio management information systems and project management office support. Our hand-picked teams of project management solution experts deliver sustainable turnkey solutions utilizing industry standard Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft Project Server products and governance constructs to support them.
At VG Systems we know our employees are our most valuable assets. We offer competitive salary and monetary incentives; competitive benefits package including: 401(k); liberal paid time off; a choice of medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, and life insurance programs; and an opportunity for career growth with a budget for skills development training and education.