Washington, DC or Northern, VA
Vg Systems is seeking a talented SharePoint Web Developer on a team of SharePoint developers, architects, and administrators creating applications, workflows, and BI solutions within SharePoint and Project Server 2010/2013 environments. The ideal candidate brings hands-on development experience and a problem-solving mind, with a strong desire to learn and grow in an idea-nurturing environment. Although the developer will work primarily on customer projects, they will also be able to support in-house product development when available.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Coordinate with the SharePoint/Project Server Business Analysts to advise and develop technical solutions to satisfy customer business requirements.
- Define, build and manage enterprise content types, content type hubs, term store, metadata, and keywords.
- Design, develop and maintain SharePoint themes, templates, master pages, page layouts, and CSS to Customize and brand the SharePoint look and feel.
- Participate in SharePoint Service Strategy Committee Meetings.
Required Skills and Experience:
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, etc. or equivalent years of experience and training required.
- The candidate needs to be capable of understanding unstructured requirements, analyze them and translate them into tangible technical deliverables in form of reports.
- Excellent SQL skills, the ability to develop SQL queries and stored procedures to extract/analyze data from multiple sources.
- Understanding of ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) techniques and processes.
- Experience creating applications and add-ins for SharePoint/Project Server 2010/2013.
- Hands-on experience in working with the Microsoft BI Stack (Excel, Excel Services, Power Pivot, Power View, SSRS, SSAS, SSIS).
- Experience with Project Management processes, best practices, and reporting standards is a plus.
- Must possess a Secret Clearance.
For more information or to apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.