Washington, DC & Northern Virginia Customer Locations
We are seeking talented Microsoft Project Server Administrators to support leading edge project server capabilities for large public and private IT Program Management Organizations (PMO). Our administrators support Microsoft Project Server On-Premises, virtual cloud based infrastructures (Azure, AWS, etc.), and/or Project Online deployments. The project server administrator will develop and manage highly optimized Project Server configurations within SharePoint and Project Server environments.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Support for the deployment, migration, and administration of MS Project Server 2010-2013
- Extend the out-of-the-box functionality of SharePoint and Project Server to meet customer needs
- Fulfill requests for Business Intelligence (BI) development via tools such as Microsoft Excel Services, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), and PowerBI
- Prepare technical documentation for transition of solutions to Operations & Maintenance, and support the development of training materials
- Facilitate meetings, & conduct client/user training events
- Support Business Process Engineering initiatives
Required Skills and Experience
- Self-motivated individual who can work with minimal supervision and can learn quickly in a fast paced environment
- Must possess a DoD Top Secret clearance
- 5+ years of experience supporting Microsoft SharePoint Server, Project Server or Project Professional
- 2+ years hands-on experience in working with the Microsoft BI Stack (Excel, Excel Services, Power Pivot, Power View, SSRS, SSAS, SSIS)
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent experience required
- Microsoft Certified Professional for Project Server 2010 or 2013 strongly desired (74-343 & 74-344)
- Security+, CASP (CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner), or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) desired
For more information or to apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
VG Systems, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Headquartered in Northern Virginia, VG Systems, LLC, a Microsoft Silver Partner, is a leading small business provider of highly optimized project portfolio management information systems and project management office support. Our hand-picked teams of project management solution experts deliver sustainable turnkey solutions utilizing industry standard Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft Project Server products and governance constructs to support them.
At VG Systems we know our employees are our most valuable assets. We offer competitive salary and monetary incentives; competitive benefits package including: 401(k); liberal paid time off; a choice of medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, and life insurance programs; and an opportunity for career growth with a budget for skills development training and education.