Washington, DC & Northern Virginia Customer Locations
VG Systems is seeking a talented Microsoft Project Server Administrators to support leading edge project server capabilities for large public and private IT Program Management Organizations (PMO). Our administrators support Microsoft Project Server On-Premises, virtual cloud-based infrastructures (Azure, AWS, etc.), and/or Project Online deployments. The project server administrator will develop and manage highly optimized Project Server configurations within SharePoint and Project Server environments.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Support for the deployment, migration, and administration of MS Project Server 2010-2013.
- Extend the out-of-the-box functionality of SharePoint and Project Server to meet customer needs.
- Fulfill requests for Business Intelligence (BI) development via tools such as Microsoft Excel Services, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), and PowerBI.
- Prepare technical documentation for the transition of solutions to Operations & Maintenance, and support the development of training materials.
- Facilitate meetings, & conduct client/user training events.
- Support Business Process Engineering initiatives.
Required Skills and Experience
- Self-motivated individual who can work with minimal supervision and can learn quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- 5+ years of experience supporting Microsoft SharePoint Server, Project Server, or Project Professional.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in working with the Microsoft BI Stack (Excel, Excel Services, Power Pivot, Power View, SSRS, SSAS, SSIS).
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent experience required.
- Microsoft Certified Professional for Project Server 2010 or 2013 strongly desired (74-343 & 74-344).
- Security+, CASP (CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner), or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) desired.
- Active Top Secret Clearance.
For more information or to apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.