Ft. Meade, MD
Responsibilities & Duties:
- The ServiceNow Developer must be experienced across many application areas, specifically system administration, application creation, service portal, and implementation.
- Perform hands-on technical development work based on assigned user stories; conduct unit testing for each story assigned.
- Create and use update sets to move customer configuration between environments.
- Advanced scripting of business rules, Script Includes, Client Scripts, ACLs, UI Policies, Orchestration activities etc.
- Work independently to complete implementation projects.
- Identify and implement best-practice solutions to client requirements.
- Collect requirements and develop applications within the ServiceNow platform.
- Assist in gathering and documenting user and process requirements.
- Review client requirements and identify ServiceNow areas for automation.
- Keep abreast of new ServiceNow capabilities and recommend adoption as appropriate.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Experience with other ITSM platforms, including Remedy
• Experience with implementing scripted Web services in ServiceNow, jQuery, or Prototype libraries, Java, and CMDB or asset integrations in ServiceNow
• Ability to work with stakeholders to define requirements
• ServiceNow Certification
• ITIL Foundation Certification
For more information or to apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.