The success of VG Systems is critically dependent on the skill, energy, and passion of our staff. As a small business, our employees typically have more responsibility and more opportunity to make a difference and be noticed. We depend on our employees to solve the challenges of our clients’ business, and we are committed to providing the tools, support, and incentives to enable their success.
Our philosophy is to attract and retain high quality professionals by rewarding individual and team efforts through competitive salary and monetary incentives; a company-sponsored 401(k) savings plan with matching employer contribution; liberal paid time off; a choice of medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, and life insurance programs; as well as a pooled budget for skills development training and education.
- *NEW* Drupal Developer (Senior Level) – Public Trust Upon Hire
- ServiceNow Developer (Clearance Required) – Fort Meade, MD
- ServiceNow Administrator (Clearance Required) – Fort Meade, MD
Accepting applications in the following areas
- Senior SharePoint Developer – (Clearance Required)
- Senior SharePoint Administrator – (Clearance Required)
- Drupal Business Analyst – Public Trust Upon Hire
- SharePoint Developer (Jr. – Mid Level) – (Clearance Required)
- Project Server SME (Senior Level) – (Clearance Required)
- Project Server Administrator
- SharePoint/Project Server Developer
- Business Analyst
- SharePoint Administrator
- SharePoint Architect
- SharePoint Business Intelligence Developer (BI/OOB Developer)
- SharePoint Developer (.Net)
- SharePoint Infrastructure Engineer
- SharePoint Web Developer
Contact us at email@example.com to join our Talent Network for updates on current and future opportunities.
VG Systems proudly supports workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract. Unable to sponsor or transfer H-1B visas at this time.