Washington, DC or Northern, VA
VG Systems is seeking a talented SharePoint Administrator to support leading-edge SharePoint capabilities for large public and private IT Program Management Organizations (PMO). Our SharePoint administrators work with teams primarily supporting Microsoft Project Server On-Premises, virtual cloud-based infrastructures (Azure, AWS, etc.), and/or Project Online deployments.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Monitor, review, and report on server and SharePoint application service performance levels.
- Manage services running in the SharePoint Enterprise.
- Create Site Collections.
- Responsible for Central Administration Configure settings, search configuration, manage usage confirmation settings, review and monitor SharePoint usage reports.
- Manage file size limits and site quotas.
- Monitor the size of content databases and create new databases as required.
- Manage User Profile Service synchronization.
- Participate in SharePoint Service Strategy Committee Meetings.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience implementing Project Server technology.
- Experience creating applications and add-ins for SharePoint/Project Server 2010/2013.
- Hands-on experience in working with the Microsoft BI Stack (Excel, Excel Services, Power Pivot, Power View, SSRS, SSAS, SSIS).
- Experience building reports and/or dashboards for SharePoint/Project Server 2010/2013.
- Experience and expertise in analyzing complex data sets and ability to quickly identify potential issues
- Experience building reports and/or dashboards.
- Self-motivated individual who can work with minimal supervision and can learn quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Security+, CASP (CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner), or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) desired.
- Must possess or be able to obtain a Secret Clearance.
For more information or to apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.