Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
We are seeking a talented Senior SharePoint Administrator who has a proven history of providing Microsoft SharePoint administrtive support for a large Government client. The ideal candidate brings hands-on farm administration experience and a problem-solving mind, with a strong desire to learn and grow in an idea-nurturing environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide administrative support for a Large Farm Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Deployment
- Plan, test, and install Service Packs, hotfixes, updates and patches during off-peak time as required
- Communication of any risks, issues, and/or downtime events
- Deploy new capabilities including Web Parts, front-end and server-based solutions to SharePoint Servers
- Work well with a team of co-located support staff including systems administrators, engineers, managers and customers
- Must be comfortable working within virtual server and desktop environments
- Communicate Risks, Issues, Problems and Resolutions in both verbal and written formats
Required Skills and Experience
- Active Secret Level DoD Security Clearance
- Knowledge of the SharePoint App Model/Add In Model and SharePoint Framework
- Demonstrated experience as a proven analytical skills within Information Technology Systems
- 2-3 years of managing Multi-Tenant SharePoint Farm
- 2-3 years of experience in configuration and administration of SQL Server and IIS
- Experience providing Farm Level support for Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010, 2013, 2016 or 2019
- Experience configuring Search and My Sites
- Hands-on experience deploying Patches, and Hotfixes
- Past performance on a Migration and/or an Upgrade project
- Demonstrated ability to use PowerShell for common farm tasks
- Exposure to Microsoft Project Server a plus
- Ability to build, maintain and troubleshoot SQL Server Reporting Services
- Experience in the configuration and troubleshooting of Active Directory Federated Services or custom claims provider
- CompTIA Security+ Certification
- Microsoft MCSE or MCSD Certification a big plus
For more information or to apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
VG Systems, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Headquartered in Northern Virginia, VG Systems, LLC, a Microsoft Silver Partner, is a HUBZone small business provider of highly optimized project portfolio management information systems and project management office support. Our hand-picked teams of project management solution experts deliver sustainable turnkey solutions utilizing industry standard Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft Project Server products and governance constructs to support them.
At VG Systems we know our employees are our most valuable assets. We offer competitive salary and monetary incentives; competitive benefits package including: 401(k); liberal paid time off; a choice of medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, and life insurance programs; and an opportunity for career growth with a budget for skills development training and education.