Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
We are seeking a talented Senior SharePoint Developer able to create applications, workflows, and BI solutions within Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010/2013/2016/Online environments. The ideal candidate brings hands-on development experience and a problem-solving mind, with a strong desire to learn and grow in an idea-nurturing environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Automation of Business Processes using workflow capabilities within SharePoint Designer and Visual Studio
- Planning, creation, configuration, customization, checks, and remedy of issues related to SharePoint Sites and user requirements
- Creation of dashboards/Business Intelligence based on key performance indicators
Experience creating and/or implementing graphical design for customer SharePoint site branding
- Management of site collection permissions
- User training, provisioning, and management of SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint 2016 sites
Required Skills and Experience
- Active Secret Level DoD Security Clearance
- Knowledge of the SharePoint App Model/Add In Model and SharePoint Framework
- Experience using Visual Studio to develop custom web parts and features
- Experience creating and/or implementing graphical design for customer SharePoint site branding
- Two years of experience using SharePoint 2013 Designer to customize and support SharePoint Sites
- Extensive workflow development using out-of-the-box SharePoint capabilities and/or SharePoint Designer
- Proven ability to participate in the analysis of IT and business issues
- Proven experience to indicate a record of information security awareness and discipline in information systems development and sustainment
- Experience using project management tools e.g. MS Project and JIRA
- Understanding of agile and waterfall software development models
For more information or to apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.
VG Systems, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Headquartered in Northern Virginia, VG Systems, LLC, a Microsoft Silver Partner, is a HUBZone small business provider of highly optimized project portfolio management information systems and project management office support. Our hand-picked teams of project management solution experts deliver sustainable turnkey solutions utilizing industry standard Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft Project Server products and governance constructs to support them.
At VG Systems we know our employees are our most valuable assets. We offer competitive salary and monetary incentives; competitive benefits package including: 401(k); liberal paid time off; a choice of medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, and life insurance programs; and an opportunity for career growth with a budget for skills development training and education.