Project Manager (Jr. – Mid Level) – Eligible for Public Trust Clearance
We have an immediate opening for a Jr. to Mid-level Project Management Professional for our Federal client in the Washington, DC area. We are looking for you to join our team and build your project management skills. You will be responsible for supporting Project Management activities in a variety of projects that could include exposure to both Agile and Waterfall project management methodologies. Send us your resume now if you are ready to take the next step in your career.
- Research customer business process requirements to implement customized and automated PPM processes utilizing VG Systems infrastructure solutions
- Define Service Level Agreements ensure projects have a clearly defined scope and that PPM solutions meet the needs of the customer
- Conduct Gap Analysis and identify areas for process improvement
- Support process compliance with governance regulatory requirements
- Collaborate with customers, partners, and other employees to document training needs
- Support learning and development team with establishing comprehensive and executable training programs which include, but are not limited to, multiple curriculum to address multiple user contexts (users, administrators, etc…), organization training schedules, facility requirements and logistics, technology (hardware, software, network), and other needs
- Develop, document, and deliver step-by-step online system scenarios and exercises to guide users through supported hands-on experience
- Deliver training such as classroom, over-the-shoulder, one-on-one, and online/virtual
- Additional duties as assigned with opportunities for career development
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and 4+ years of business experience
- 2+ years of Project Management Experience
- 1+ years hands-on experience in working with the Microsoft BI Stack (Excel, Excel Services, Power Pivot, Power View, SSRS, SSAS, SSIS)
- 1+ years of Experience with Microsoft Project Professional
- Certifications including but not limited to: Project Management Professional (PMP), PMI, MCITP, Certified Scrum Professional (SCP), Security+, and/or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) strongly desired
- Experience with PMBOK, DoD 5000.02, CMMI, ITIL, requirements
- Experience with both traditional and agile project life cycle methodologies
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) experience for federal customers strongly desired
** Must possess or be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance. **
For more information or to apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
VG Systems, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
VG Systems, LLC
Headquartered in Northern Virginia, VG Systems, LLC, a Microsoft Silver Partner, is a leading small business provider of highly optimized project portfolio management information systems and project management office support. Our hand-picked teams of project management solution experts deliver sustainable turnkey solutions utilizing industry standard Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft Project Server products and governance constructs to support them.
At VG Systems we know our employees are our most valuable assets. We offer competitive salary and monetary incentives; competitive benefits package including: 401(k); liberal paid time off; a choice of medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, and life insurance programs; and an opportunity for career growth with a budget for skills development training and education.