Fort Belvoir, VA
VG Systems is seeking a talented SharePoint Developer (.Net) able to create applications, workflows, and BI solutions within Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010/2013/2016/Online environments. The ideal candidate brings hands-on development experience and a problem-solving mind, with a strong desire to learn and grow in an idea-nurturing environment. Although the developer will work primarily on customer projects, they will also be able to support in-house product development when available.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Design, develop, and manage site content and provide daily onsite maintenance of the existing portals and Web Sites.
- Experience creating and/or implementing graphical design for customer SharePoint site branding.
- Minimum two years of professional experience supporting technology delivery to commercial or government clients.
- Two years of experience using SharePoint 2013 Designer to customize and support SharePoint sites.
- Workflow development using out-of-the-box SharePoint capabilities, SharePoint Designer, or other solutions.
- Proven ability to participate in the analysis of IT and business issues.
- Proven experience to indicate a record of information security awareness and discipline in information systems development and sustainment.
- Demonstrated ability using and developing in SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint 2016.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience in .NET Framework and C#.
- Knowledge of the SharePoint App Model/Add-In Model and SharePoint Framework.
- Experience using Visual Studio to develop custom web parts and features.
- Experience using project management tools e.g. MS Project and JIRA.
- Understanding of agile and waterfall software development models.
- Experience with SharePoint 2019, M365, and/or SharePoint Online (SPO).
- Experience with Agile & Waterfall Project Management processes, best practices, and reporting standards is a plus.
- Active Secret Clearance.