Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
VG Systems is seeking a talented Senior SharePoint Developer able to create applications, workflows, and BI solutions within Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010/2013/2016/Online environments. The ideal candidate brings hands-on development experience and a problem-solving mind, with a strong desire to learn and grow in an idea-nurturing environment.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Automation of Business Processes using workflow capabilities within SharePoint Designer and Visual Studio.
- Planning, creation, configuration, customization, checks, and remedy of issues related to SharePoint Sites and user requirements.
- Creation of dashboards/Business Intelligence based on key performance indicators.
Experience creating and/or implementing graphical design for customer SharePoint site branding
- Management of site collection permissions.
- User training, provisioning, and management of SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint 2016 sites.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of the SharePoint App Model/Add In Model and SharePoint Framework.
- Experience using Visual Studio to develop custom web parts and features.
- Experience creating and/or implementing graphical design for customer SharePoint site branding.
- Two years of experience using SharePoint 2013 Designer to customize and support SharePoint Sites.
- Extensive workflow development using out-of-the-box SharePoint capabilities and/or SharePoint Designer.
- Proven ability to participate in the analysis of IT and business issues.
- Proven experience to indicate a record of information security awareness and discipline in information systems development and sustainment.
- Experience using project management tools e.g. MS Project and JIRA.
- Understanding of agile and waterfall software development models.
- Active Secret Clearance.
For more information or to apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.